Dr. G’s Creations has an opening for a part time / full time Office Assistant / Manager. Applicant must be a motivated self-starter who is capable of completing a variety of administrative tasks.
Seeking a friendly, reliable, responsible, and helpful Office Assistant. This person will interact with all employees and visitors. This position is responsible for general office duties so we’re looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude.
If you are professional, enjoy working with people, providing high quality customer service, and are willing to help out around the office, you are the perfect candidate for this role!
This position is for immediate hire. (Up to 40 hrs/week), Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Hourly pay, up to $12/hour depending on skills and experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Welcome visitors and notify appropriate party of their arrival.
· Answer the main line, direct calls, and take messages.
· Turn on lights, TVs, and other electronics in the morning.
· Assist with outgoing mail (stuffing envelopes, adding postage, etc.).
· Sort incoming mail.
· Put away office supplies and food deliveries (lift and carry up to 20 lbs.)
· Restock office and kitchen supplies.
· Help set up for company meetings, events, lunches, etc.
· Run errands outside of the office by car and on foot (examples include going to the grocery store or post office).
· Load dishwasher throughout the day and run it at end of the day. Unload the dishwasher each morning.
· Keep reception area, meeting rooms, and kitchen areas clean, tidy, and stocked.
· Assist with various administrative and office duties as needed and according to skill set/abilities. May include printing, filing, faxing, scanning, filling out forms, researching, etc.
· Assist with various facilities duties as needed and according to skill set/abilities. May include using basic tools (hammer, screw driver, etc.) and some physical activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Success in this role will depend greatly on:
· Strong customer service skills – friendly, personable, patient.
· Positive, can-do attitude.
· Responsible, reliable, and punctual.
· Coachable, willing to learn, and take feedback.
· Strong work ethic. Able to stay on task and take initiative in an environment with many distractions.
· Excellent, professional communicator and comprehension skills – written, verbal, over the phone, and via email.
· Strong administrative skills to include written business letter correspondence, e-mail, Microsoft Word and Excell skills, internet skills, basic research skills and basic mathematics and bookkeeping skills.
· Comfortable with answering phones and interacting with diverse people throughout an 8-hour day.
· Professional demeanor.
· Must have valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel independently to various locations.
Excellence, Quality, Unity, Innovation, Leadership, Accountability, Results. These are the qualities that we seek in everyone we hire.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school diploma required. Associates or BA/BS degree preferred.
· 1-2 years (or more) of admistrative, customer service, or office experience required.
· Experience in a professional office environment preferred.
If you think you have the skills and abilities for the food office assistant job, please call Dr. G’s Creations at 706-369-9453 to arrange an interview, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enclose your resume and and completed employment application.
Click Here to Print Employment Application Form
Dr. G’s Creations LLC
145 Ben Burton Road
Bogart, GA 30622-6821
Dr. G’s Creations is an equal employment opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, Dr. G’s provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This commitment includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company's on-line application system. Dr. G’s will provide a reasonable accommodation.